Client Service Representative Job
Overview of Position:
Are you a self starter who thrives in a position where you get to work with clients and help meet company goals? All the while working from the comfort of your home? If so, this could be the perfect position for you.
We are hiring for a Client Service Representative (CSR) who is responsible for acting as a liaison between the client and the Driven internal team, focusing on client retention and guiding clients toward success.
- Conduct initial meeting with client to set expectations of the campaign
- Ensure that client provides necessary information for launch of their campaign
- Guide clients to set and achieve campaign-related goals
- Attend a bi-weekly team meeting and a weekly departmental meeting
Expectations of the Role:
- Be objective and goal-oriented
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in clients’ campaigns
- Represent the company and its culture
- High level understanding of the role and the company culture
- Self Motivated and enjoys working autonomously
- Troubleshoot and resolve client concerns
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Document and update client records based on interactions
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in customer service or sales a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- High emotional intelligence. Able to adapt to a variety of personalities and situations
This position starts out at part time with the potential to grow into a full time position.
To apply, click the button below and tell us a little bit about yourself.