Google Paid Search Manager Job Description
Overview of Position:
Driven Dental Marketing is seeking a skilled and experienced Google Paid Search Manager with the ability to work across multiple accounts of agency clients. The candidate must have a proven record in the Healthcare Paid Search Marketing arena (Dental background preferred, but not required) and possess the following qualities:
- An analytical mind
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prepare and present search recommendations based on insights and data from industry/agency tools and prior experience
- Ability to define, document, and implement processes to create agency efficiencies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a flexible and effective problem solver
- Have a curiosity for testing smart and automated bidding strategies.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Set up, manage, optimize, analyze, and report on campaign performance in Google
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns.
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Define, monitor, and analyze performance trends against set KPIs for new and existing clients.
- Conduct keyword & competitor research to determine the potential of services.
- Recommend strategies and deliverables that will improve results.
- 1-3 years of experience in Paid Search Marketing.
- 1+ years of relevant digital agency experience with specific experience in Google Ads.
- 1+ years' experience in Google Tag Manager including tagging, event and goal tracking, reporting, interpretation of data
- 1+ years of Google Analytics Experience
- 1+ years of Google Ads Editor Experience
- Intermediate skill level/ Certification with Google Ads + Analytics
- Understanding of SEM advertising campaign management and optimization practices in Google Ads.
- Experience with different CRM platforms.
- Experience running clean A/B tests.
- Implement and manage PPC campaigns.
- Complete daily maintenance tasks
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts of assigned accounts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement, and conversion goals in mind.
- Updating/maintaining project management tasks in our project management platform Asana.
- Ensure proper tracking set up via Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Create Paid Search strategy programs for new campaigns or account structures based on objectives.
- Review key learnings to improve and inform future strategies on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Confirm the monthly allotted budget to ensure your assigned clients are not under or overspending.
- Manage bid strategies and optimization efforts at the account, campaign, and ad group levels to drive increased account performance.
Hours Commitment and Pay:
This role has an estimated commitment of up to 40 hours per week. Compensation range is $30 to $35 and will depend on experience.
Why Join Our Team
Our co-founders started Driven Dental Marketing with a shared vision of making an impact in the dental world using innovative strategies to help dentists build their practices.
They believed in creating a culture where employees can be open and share that vision of making an impact; bringing their ideas and concepts to light in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Hear from our team members:
“The reason I love working with Driven is the freedom and flexibility, but more than anything, it’s the culture and the people I work with. Driven has done a good job finding versatile people who can work on any team and be valuable. No matter what department they’re in, they are able to tap into what they’re passionate about.”
Chris Williams, Business Development Manager
“There is so much collaboration amongst all of us. We are encouraged to share our thoughts and contribute our ideas and that makes us buy into the company itself. When we're all contributing like we do, we all want to see it grow and flourish to the next level and then again and again and that's, for me, why I love it.”
Denise Snarski, VPA Lead
- Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
- Be Part of a Rapidly Growing Company
Do you have what it takes to drive us to the next level? Apply Now!