Social Media Content Publisher Job Description
At Driven Dental Marketing, we are looking for intrapreneurs, or those with entrepreneurial spirit, where they thrive on having autonomy and taking ownership of their position, while working alongside an engaging and inclusive team.
Overview of Position:
The Social Media Content Publisher’s role focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. The Social Media Content Publisher is someone who loves social media, is fluent in Canva and loves keeping up with the latest constantly-changing trends. They can adapt to different types of dental businesses to stay in line with brand messaging and deliver incredible content that converts. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future patients.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
. A Social Media Content Publisher is tasked with several key duties, such as:
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain each company’s brand and having a disciplined adherence to brand standards
- Analyzing clients digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing Driven Dental of changes that are relevant to the client’s marketing activities
- Setting KPIs for social media campaigns, such as targets for certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaigns performance against KPIs
- Make posts and collaborate with the Driven team to improve campaign performances.
- Schedule posts relevant to the client’s message to increase patient retention and growth.
- Develop a dynamic content calendar for client’s Facebook & Instagram channels by the 25th of each month.
- Suggest ideas to the client in monthly meetings to actively engage the client with their audience and provide highly interactive entertainment directly to their audience.
- Use social media metrics to determine the impact of their efforts and report back to Driven.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Objective and goal-oriented
- High level understanding of the role and the company culture
- Self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously
- Positive and professional demeanor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be familiar with social posting standards and requirements on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google My Business and YouTube
- Must be comfortable with posting stories, reels, and highlights
- Knowledge of the social landscape and broader trends, possessing a keen awareness of the difference between successful consumer and brand content
- Extensive project management experience with the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities with ease
- Proven ability to write brand-aligned copy for social that remains authentic to each platform
- In-depth knowledge of measurement and performance for social content as well as experience with third-party measurement and publishing tools
Candidates should be prepared to share previous work.
Work Schedule and Pay:
This is a 1099 contract position that requires a commitment of 5-10 hours per week. Hours are flexible. Compensation is to be determined and will depend on experience.
Why Join Our Team
Our co-founders started Driven Dental Marketing with a shared vision of making an impact in the dental world using innovative strategies to help dentists build their practices.
They believed in creating a culture where employees can be open and share that vision of making an impact; bringing their ideas and concepts to light in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Hear from one of our employees:
“The reason I love working with Driven is the freedom and flexibility, but more than anything, it’s the culture and the people I work with. Driven has done a good job finding versatile people who can work on any team and be valuable. No matter what department they’re in, they are able to tap into what they’re passionate about.”
Chris Williams, Business Development Manager
- Work from Home
- Flexible Hours
- Be Part of a Rapidly Growing Company
Do you have what it takes to drive us to the next level? Apply Now!
Remote in United States.