VPA Job Description
Overview of the Position:
Driven Dental Marketing is hiring for Virtual Patient Advocates!
Join our team, where teamwork is the norm, energy is contagious and your ability to make an impact is endless.
We are a dental implant marketing company helping dental practices grow doing the treatment they love and advocating for patients across the country that require much needed dental care.
We encourage you to apply if you have the relentless passion for helping people and are looking for a fulfilling career while working from home. Qualified applicants have experience as a treatment coordinator, office manager, dental hygienist, dental assistant or have a general sales background.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Deploy sales strategies, prequalify patients for financing, and schedule them in the doctor’s office using virtual consultations, phone calls, emails and texts.
- Create long standing relationships with the doctors and become an extension of their practice.
- Maintain connection with prospective patients, keeping them motivated and excited until they are sitting in the dentist’s chair.
Ideal Candidate Traits:
- Passionate about developing rapport with the dental practices and the prospective patients to find out their needs, give options and help with the financial aspect of treatment.
- Relentless with following up with leads and ensuring questions and concerns are answered in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be an active listener, possess time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent note taking and organizational skills are essential.
- Must be technologically savvy and have the ability to work off two computer monitors.
This position is full time, work from home with a flexible schedule. Some evenings and weekends are required.
Compensation is $22 per hour plus commission.