Content Writer Job Description
Overview of Position:
The Content Writer delivers content for pages on full website builds by following guidelines on best practices for SEO and drives conversions on the website.
Essential Job Duties:
- Understand the target patient profile. May or may not do the research to create the profile. May be provided by a team member
- Have the ability to research the service topic you are asked to write about by identifying key words, FAQ’s, and relevant information that will drive a decision action.
- Once research is complete, you will condense content for the site page and provide content that was not used for blog post ideas or for other related content
- You will be assigned multiple service pages for multiple websites.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity or interest with US Dental Industry a plus
- Experience writing blog content or web content designed to drive conversions and engagement
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategy and SEO practices
- Any publications on major platforms or credible sites is a plus
- Must know the English language, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write for the web; concisely & engaging
- Ability to write in multiple voices
Hours & Availability:
- Must be available for 10-40 hours per week. Hours will vary based on deadlines and the number of projects you are given
- Must be able to deliver quality work based on deadlines