Dental Copywriter and Content Strategist
Overview of Position:
The copywriter delivers content for pages on full website builds by following guidelines on best practices for SEO that has persuasive content and drives conversions on the website.
Essential Job Duties:
- Understand the target patient profile. May or may not do the research to create the profile.
- Have the ability to research the service topic you are asked to write about by identifying key words, FAQ’s, and relevant information that will drive a decision action.
- Take notes during content calls with dentists
- Once research is complete, you will condense content for the site page and provide original content
- Be an integral part of a team and make an impact on the audience you are writing for and the clients we serve
- Utilizing Driven’s content guidelines and SEO best practices to provide unique and compelling content
- Receive editorial feedback from Driven’s editor and SEO team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiarity or interest with US Dental Industry a plus
- Experience writing blog content or web content designed to drive conversions and engagement
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategy and SEO practices
- Any publications on major platforms or credible sites is a plus
- Must know the English language, grammar, and punctuation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to write for the web; concisely & engaging
- Ability to write in multiple voices
- Ability to write persuasive, consumer focused content
- Must be comfortable with technology for use of various software efficiencies
- Experience in writing web copy for health and wellness industry a plus
Hours & Availability:
- Hours will vary based on deadlines and the number of projects you are given.
- Must be able to deliver quality work based on deadlines