What would it do for your practice if you could land high-value dental implant patients easier than it takes to generate a single new modest-care patient? That’s what Bryan Brenner achieved through a simple strategy that dentists all around the country can use to generate a steady flow of pre-qualified implant patient leads.
The secret behind this simple strategy is that it combines post-Covid dental patient buying patterns with the realities of running a dental practice. The result:
- Only pre-qualified and pre-screened implant patient leads make it to your calendar,
- Doctors and team member time is cut down to a fraction, allowing you to go deeper with leads because they have been pre-screened and are ready to make a decision,
- Case acceptance skyrockets because when patients enter your office, the only open issue is comfort with you and in your office—the rest has been addressed already, and
- You and your team can perform better in all aspects of your practice and patient care because you no longer have to spend time qualifying leads and answering administrative questions.
So what’s the secret? Utilizing Virtual Patient Advocates, or VPAs, to pre-qualify and nurture relationships with implant patient leads as an extension of your practice you can be proud of.
Here’s how it worked for Dr. Brenner when he switched from having his team screen and nurture leads to utilizing VPAs to screen out leads who weren’t ready to move forward with treatment.
1. Start with only proven, targeted dental implant marketing campaigns to attract quality leads.
Dr. Brenner had been a client of Driven Dental Implant Marketing for three years. During that time, we generated a steady flow of patient leads who were actively searching for teeth replacement options.
Dr. Brenner and his team got used to converting and nurturing those leads. They understood what leads needed before being ready to move forward and were good at answering questions and leading leads forward to get the care they need.
They were good at it, too. Obviously, you don’t keep investing time and money on marketing campaigns that didn’t generate a solid return on your investment. In other words, our three-year relationship speaks for itself.
2. Monitor changing patient and practice needs.
We don’t have to tell you about the impact the coronavirus pandemic had on the dental industry. Many practices were forced to shut down for all but emergency care. That caused practices to pause all their marketing or adjust to utilizing only emergency dental campaigns.
Throughout the pause, some practices hunkered down. Other practices looked for opportunities. The same was true in our industry, too. When the dental world got rocked to the core, we dug deeper into the pain points our leads and clients experienced and how things were changing as a result of the pandemic.
What we discovered was that dental patient buying practices changed for good. No longer were patients willing to take time out of their day to visit a practice for a first visit. And they no longer wanted to rely only on the phone to feel out a practice before moving forward.
They wanted to look someone in the eye and get all their questions answered before taking time to drive across town and sit in your practice. And they needed that face-to-face time to happen when it was convenient for them.
Practices needed to protect their chair time, too. With all the adjustments required by local government, chair time became even more valuable than before. Practices couldn’t afford to take up chair time for anything but final decisions and production.
STOP GENERATING LEADS, GET PATIENTS INSTEAD
Stop chasing unqualified leads and wasting your valuable chairtime. Learn how to fill your operatories with patients who are pre-qualified and serious about moving forward with your high-value treatment.
3. Find a new, better way to improve patient and practice experience.
Shortly after the shutdown, the team at Driven Dental Implant Marketing got together and designed a program to get both leads and practices what they need.
What we discovered was that if we shifted how we used our team at Driven Dental Implant Marketing, we could help both patients and practices get exactly what they need. Our team was highly versed in dental implants, dental implant financing, dental technology, and dental implant practice building. We only hire people with a true passion to help both practices and patients.
We are also versed in the realities of building a dental implant practice. And we know how much you and your team have on your plate. You work way too much and endure way too much stress to add even one thing to your plate. That’s the reality we know our clients experience on a day-to-day basis.
So we asked ourselves, “What if we could improve results while taking time-consuming tasks off our clients’ plates?”
The answer to that question was the first Virtual Patient Advocacy program through which our specialists would not just generate your leads, we’d nurture them for you through virtual consultations, all hours of the day, all days of the week. We’d pre-qualify them. We’d answer all of their questions. And the only ones we’d send your way are the ones ready to make a decision.
4. Implement the new way to serve implant patients while relieving practice pressure.
Once we designed our program, we reached out to existing clients to share our excitement, including Dr. Brenner, who immediately signed up for the opportunity to advance his practice, stay at the top of the dental technology world, and relieve himself and his team of the tasks necessary to nurture and convert implant patient leads.
His results: In the very first month, he closed a $53,000 case using our VPA program—and the patient didn’t even attempt to negotiate price. This particular lead was a CPA. She was determined to consider three practices before making a decision. Dr. Brenner was the second one.
Before connecting her with Dr. Brenner, our VPA team had pre-qualified her and talked her through everything she needed to know. The only thing left was for her to visit the practice and meet her doctor and team to make sure she was comfortable.
After she left her meeting with Dr. Brenner and her team, our VPA kept in touch to help her answer open questions and ensure she was comparing apples to apples. Sure enough, there was no doubt in her mind that Dr. Brenner was her doctor and she cut the check.
How using a Virtual Patient Advocate improves dental practices.
Dr. Brenner was naturally pleased with securing a $53,000 case in just one short meeting. But the impact beyond the case will send ripples throughout his practice. Specifically, in his words, because of the VPA program:
- He and his team can focus on what they do best, the dentistry and creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for patients,
- He no longer has to worry about the sometimes frustrating and time-consuming tasks of nurturing leads. No more screening all those patients, figuring out who can qualify for financing, and identifying who is ready to move forward,
- He has expanded his practice without having to hire additional employees. In fact, he now has more capacity from his existing team members to perform even more dentistry,
- He knows that when leads contact his office, “they’re ready to roll,” and
- He now has an additional way to impress patient leads. This particular patient complemented the VPA and how loved she felt from her interactions with her VPA.
Are you ready to generate more pre-qualified implant patient leads on autopilot?
Our VPA program has helped a number of practices get more modern while nurturing leads and relieving pressure on the practice. In Dr. Brenner’s case, the patient expressed how much she loved the personal touch his office gave her.
Because they were working with a VPA, they didn’t need to lift a finger or take a minute of practice time to generate that personal touch. They could rely on the VPA to take much of the heavy lifting off their hands. Less than one month later, he held a $53,000 check in his hand.
If you want to find out how our VPA program can help you get in front of new patients and pre-qualify them within a matter of days, book a strategy call before we are full.